Save £10 on this order
No voucher needed we’ll automatically take £10 off at the checkout when you spend £90 or more on a single order.
At a glance
Concentrated beetroot shot
- Beet It Sport shots provide a 100% natural source of nitrate
- Only ingredients are concentrated beetroot juice (98%) and lemon juice (2%)
- Contains a minimum 400mg natural nitrate
- The optimal dose for sports performance
- Consume one shot 30 minutes to 12 hours before exercise
- No preservatives, additives or artificial flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, GMO free, gluten and dairy free
- Informed Choice registered
- trusted by elite athletes and sports professionals worldwide
- Case size: 15 x 7cl PET bottle
Beet It Sport shots provide a 100% natural source of nitrate from concentrated beetroot juice (98%), with added concentrated lemon juice (2%). Beet It Sport is Informed Choice registered β trusted by many pro sport teams and Olympic medallists as the No. 1 natural nitrate supplement for improving sports performance. Each shot boasts a minimum 400mg of natural nitrate β the optimal daily dose required to beet your personal best!
Beet It has been used by over 200 Universities worldwide for medical and sports performance research into the benefits of natural nitrate supplementation. For example, Beet It Sport supplementation has been scientifically shown to:
β Enhance cycling time-trial performance by 1.2%
β Increase maximal cycling power (W) by 5.1%
β Increase maximal muscle power and force production by 4%
β Increase team-sport high-intensity sprint running performance by 1.7%
β Increase reaction-time during sprint running by 3.5%
β Accelerate recovery and oxygen delivery
Concentrated beetroot juice (98%), lemon juice (2%); made from concentrates
Nutritional info (per 100g):
|Energy||414kJ / 97kcal|
|of which saturates||<0.1g|
|of which sugars||13g|
We are unable to accept orders for delivery outside the UK.
For the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, and Ireland we can take telephone orders (01473 890202) although these will incur an extra delivery charge. View a full list of affected postcodes.
Please allow five working days for processing and delivery, although we aim to get your order to you as soon as possible.
Personal details are not passed on to others outside James White Drinks Ltd.
All of our products have a shelf life (unopened) of at least six months.